UX Design Lead
We are looking for a UX Design Lead, with a passion for human-centered design. In this position, you will work in a technology agile environment leading a talented team, helping create sketches, low and high-fidelity wireframes, and prototypes -both static and clickable- for product and engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Centered Design, related career, or at least 3 years of equivalent proven experience
- Experience conducting User-Centered Design methodologies
- Software experience: Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Usability Testing platforms a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of UI and UX design with a verifiable portfolio
- English: C1 level or higher
- Provide creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
- Conduct and guide UX Methodologies (Heuristic evaluations, Design Systems, Journey Maps, User personas, Design Thinking workshops, low-high fidelity wireframes, etc).
- Delegates and oversees graphic development by the design team and/or contractors, as needed.
- Fully understand and lead best industry practices on responsive websites and mobile apps.
- Communicate and enforce best practices related to workflow and tools.
- Suggest improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
- Create accurate time estimations of design tasks.
- Strong passion for top-notch high-quality design.
- Attention to detail.
- Assertive communication and efficiency
- Teamwork & proactiveness.
- Flexibility and adaptability.