Project Manager for Digital Unit
We are looking for a Project Manager, with English proficiency, who is passionate about digital marketing, project management, and organization. Previous experiences in digital agencies are a plus.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Help organize the delivery of digital production, including Creative Assets (banners, emails, landing pages, websites, ads, etc), while integrating the SEO and SEM, Design, and Copywriting units.
- English Level C2 (native)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and strategic problem-solving skills with the ability to work through complex matters
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational and political savvy
- Demonstrated agility to work well in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines within short time constraints while maintaining the utmost attention to detail
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, inclusion, and trust; demonstrated ability to work with confidential material
- Speak and communicate convincingly in front of senior management and larger audiences
- Ability to set priorities, be proactive, exercise initiative, and assume responsibility for work and work products
- Strong strategic/financial analysis skills
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, calm under pressure
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in business, engineering, project management or similar field; MBA a plus
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in some combination of the following: strategy, financial analysis and/or project management
- Execute on a wide range and breadth of projects and initiatives as jointly agreed with the Digital Director to the PM Lead, typically on confidential and time-sensitive matters, or that require quick turnaround.
- Manage or coordinate various meetings, including the Finance staff meetings and offsites, by identifying agenda items, sending meeting summaries, as well as coordinating follow-up with stakeholders to ensure execution of agreed-upon actions and effective flow of relevant information and their teams (including the creation of original content / work where needed).
- Coordinate development of a wide range of materials for internal and external engagements, including offsites, Town Halls, Check-Ins, Board materials and other ad hoc presentations (as needed).
- Assist in the execution of routine day-to-day activities, as well as ad hoc projects that will drive the successful execution of clients' objectives.
- Escalate any risks/roadblocks with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Ensures quality and timely deliverables to clients and tracks project P&L, budgets, and PO to ensure proper and timely invoicing.
- Mentor, coach & motivate the team members. Communicate clearly, precisely & effectively.
- Accountable/Responsible for all delivery responsibilities (including a P&L) for one or multiple projects.
- Manages a small team and provides project team oversight and supervision.
- Provide project management and deliver projects to schedule, meeting customer specifications on a profitable basis.
- Generate resource requirements.
- Product Management in SCRUM, Scaled SCRUM, SaFE or equivalent framework.
- Proficient with Jira (focused on Product Backlog development), Confluence, and Ms. Office
- Advanced English is required.
- Proven creativity for clients of different industries
- Excellent English grammar and copywriting skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills