Functional Manual QA
We’re seeking a Mid-level Functional Manual QA to join our Web Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have a strong web analytics background and is an articulate, technically-minded individual with good business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field is required
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Adobe Target, Salesforce Interaction Studio, or Optimizely, and troubleshooting required using debugger tools
- Familiarity with Browserstack for cross-viewport testing and Omnibug for tagging and analytics
- Basic knowledge of automated tools implemented for regression, like Ranorex and WebPageTest.org for Performance
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform
- Great experience with Sanity testing, like regression and smoke tests
- Able to write, update, and export test cases into a Test Plan template
- Basic knowledge of the TestRail tool is needed
- Strong communication skills. Able to translate technical tasks to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented, organized, transparent, and reliable
- Highly values teamwork and collaboration
- Able to prioritize and juggle tasks efficiently
- Keep open lines of communication with all stakeholders
- Proactive and independent but knows when to escalate larger issues
- Resourceful - taps into all tools and resources available
- Collaborate with front-end Analytics, Production, Tech, and Account teams to determine data and reporting needs, with the ability to produce data collection tagging documentation based on those needs.
- Create tagging documentation, while including baseline coverage on all pages and links, and complying with clients’ solution designs in a timely manner.
- Project manage implementation process for analytics tags on websites and apps, based on tagging requirements:
- Work with other developers and engineers on the team to sync with their sprints/updates
- UAT analytics tags in a staging environment and on live sites to communicate any issues found to the affected teams
- Investigate and fix data anomalies through root cause analysis using a variety of analytics tools and methods. Document in JIRA and Confluence, and keep the front-end reporting team apprised of findings
- Produce analytical data, ad hoc reports, insights, and recommendations directly available to key business executives and digital stakeholders for iterative, continuous business growth opportunities.
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.