We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional, fully remote team responsible for the development and maintenance of an entire enterprise data system.
As a full-stack PHP , you’re a creative problem solver who brings front-end and back-end experience to the team. You will be effective in database work, proficient in writing, testing, and maintaining application code, and a strong team member.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- PHP programming experience
- Laravel framework experience is a MUST, especially version 5.7 (Must be using this framework in the current role)
- Experience with twitter bootstrap min version 3.3 with Flex layout is preferable.
- Experience with Jquery
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Mysql or MariaDB experience
- Relevant work experience with enterprises
- Create efficient and maintainable code that achieves business and technical requirements
- Write unit tests for all code and aim for quality as a top priority
- Gain an understanding of the business to participate actively in product development and technical architecture
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other departments to refine requirements and specifications
- Create technical documentation to guide and speed future development
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, improve and ensure responsiveness of existing software
- Deploy code to development, staging, and production environments
- Identify and recommend technical and process improvements