Full Stack Developer (Java)
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer (Java) who works closely with Pixel506's clients to design core features for their platform focusing on scale and high throughput. You will have significant experience in software development and use your expertise and knowledge of the industry practices to perform various development tasks such as coding, app development, and web development. Must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation. You need to be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines. Being a team player and having excellent communication skills also are important.
- Experience with object-relational mappers such as Hibernate.
- Experience with concurrency in Java and above including asynchronous programming, multithreading, mutability, and concurrency control/recovery when dealing with persistent data stores
- Experience with SPA frameworks preferably React JS / Angular JS
- Should have hands-on Microservices development experience and container hosting
- Knowledge in SQL Server, Postgre SQL writing stored procedures, performance tuning, and identifying deadlocks, transactions, and data locking/blocking scenarios AWS must-have skill
- Experience with Unit Testing and mocking frameworks
- Localization, Internationalization, and Globalization for server and client applications
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM
Good to have:
- Docker / KubernetesoAuth 2.0 / SAML/ SSO ZUUL Gateway, Spring Gateway, Kong & MicroservicesAWS Services, React JS, Docker / Kubernetes
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.